For major emergencies, including major storms and floods that can plague our region, Weisinger Incorporated has assembled a network of on-call vendors, manufacturers, tradesmen, and subcontractors ready to troubleshoot, repair, and/or replace equipment in water plants, water and wastewater treatment facilities, and water wells.
The following are among the services and equipment offered by Weisinger Incorporated:
- Rental fleet of VHS motors from 30 HP to 500 HP
- Motor repair, replacement, and rentals including installation
- Booster pump repairs and replacement
- Water well flood remediation, pump repairs and replacement. Well pump rental equipment and installation up to 5,000 GPM
- Water well disinfection services
- Gear drive repairs and replacement
- Blower repairs and replacement
- Electrical & controls troubleshooting and installation
Our technicians, full service machine shop, and support fleet are on-call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and are ready to help you tackle the challenges facing Texas in the wake floods and storm emergencies.
Let us know how Weisinger Incorporated can assist you in exceeding you and your customer’s expectations.
|Scott Weisinger, Ownerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Randy Hagen, General Manageremail@example.com|
|Michael Weisinger, Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BJ Alldredge, Service Dept. Manageremail@example.com|
|Dave Lavora, Technical Dept. Mgr.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dean Wilburn, Project Manageremail@example.com|
|Gary Bielak, Applications/Project Mgr.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Larry Thasher, Pump Applicationsemail@example.com|
|Steve McGinnis, Service Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|